Covid-19 - Adapting Our Practice
Heightened levels of Hygiene, PPE and Social Distancing,
are just some of the steps taken to ensure a safer environment for all.
1) If you may have been in contact with someone suffering from COVID-19, or if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (especially a cough, high temperature or loss of sense of smell) please call me prior to your appointment to discuss options available to you.
2) Each patient will be asked to complete a Covid-19 Screening Form prior to each appointment.
3) Treatment Couch covers have been removed and new Wipe Clean Pillows added which will enable a thorough cleaning of all contact surfaces between appointments.
4) All non essential items have been removed from the work surfaces which will also aid cleaning at the expense of the Clinic looking a little bit sparse.
5) Hand Sanitiser will be available in the waiting area, and I would ask that all patients thoroughly clean their hands on arrival and when leaving the Clinic.
6) Extra time will be allowed between each appointment to facilitate a thorough clean down of all surfaces, to enable me to refresh my own PPE, and to help with social distancing.
7) To further aid social distancing, I would ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment. Although the waiting area and toilet facilities will still be accessible if needed, if you are early, and it is possible to do so, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time.
8) I will be wearing a face mask throughout the appointment for every patient.
9) If you do have a face mask I’d appreciate you wearing it throughout the appointment. If you don’t have one, please say and I will provide one for you.
10) I constantly monitor the NHS and Public Health England advice for primary healthcare practitioners and changes will be implemented in line with their current guidelines.
11) Following the appointment, if you then go on to develop symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 I would ask that you contact me immediately so I can trace other patients that may have been exposed to the virus.
12) If you have any questions or concerns about your visit, please say.
To enquire or to make an appointment